职场英语词汇:订货(通用10篇)
An official form issued by a company which can be cashed at designated financial institutions.
公司签发的、能够在指定金融机构兑现的支票
Pay stub工资存根
Basically a receipt for record-keeping. Identifies all of the items and amounts used in calculating the final amount of the pay check.存档的收据,用来核算签发的支票金额和应付的相关项目金额。
Pay period工资周期
The time covered between pay checks. Can be daily (rare), weekly,monthly, bi-weekly (every 2 weeks), or bi-monthly (twice a month, usually in the middle and end of the month).两次发工资间隔的.时间。可以是每天(极少),每周,每月,双周,半月(每月两次,通常在月中和月末,bi-monthly本意是双月的意思,而实际上是指一月两次,人们将错就错),
Pay rate工资标准
An agreed amount that the company pays per unit of time worked or unit of work done.公司按双方商定的支付标准,以计时或计件的方式支付员工工资。
Gross总额
The base employee income for a specified period, based on pay rate. Can be:根据一定的工资标准,员工在一定时期内的基本收入可以是:
Salary (a fixed amount, daily/weekly/monthly, which is adjusted
based on number of days worked/not worked)薪水(每日/每周/每月固定的数额,根据工作日数作调整)
Wage (an hourly rate adjusted for the number of hours worked)时薪(根据工作时数作调整的每小时工资标准)
Piece (a certain amount for each unit of work done)计件工资(对每件完成的工作支付的金额)
The gross income can also be adjusted for items such as commissions and bonuses.
工资总额还可以根据佣金和奖金作调整。
Durian clan refers to those ill-tempered co-workers who have been working for many years and are hard to get along with, just like the smelly fruit with thick thorny skin.
榴莲族,是对职场中有一定工作资历,但脾气像榴莲一样又臭又硬,不好相处的群体的称呼。
工作对于他们来说,也许早已脱离了兴趣爱好,每天只是过着按部就搬的日子。如此情况下,榴莲族们对职业的疲劳感会越来越深,对人对事,自然少了些随和,多了些暴躁。另外,长期熬夜加班再加上岁月的痕迹,让榴莲族的脸色不怎么好看,而且“职场老油条”的榴莲族们,往往脸皮都比较厚。
我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. As I mentioned earlier about...
在先前我所提到的关于…
4. As indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在之前邮件中所提到的…
5.This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。
6.Please be advised/informed that...
请被告知...
7.Please note that...
请注意...
8. We would like to inform you that...
我们想要通知你...
9. We agree with you on...
我们同意你在...的看法。
10.With effect from 4 Oct., ...
Fact: I used to tell my friends that work-life balance is achieved when work becomes your life. I was joking. Work-life balance is achieved when it is part of your life. I think being a family person and building a career have lots of similarities and can live in almost perfect harmony.
事实:我常常告诉自己的朋友,工作与生活要实现平衡,只有当工作成为生活才有可能。当然这是句玩笑。工作与生活要想实现平衡,就要让这样的平衡成为自己生活的一部分。我认为,成为一名家庭成员与成就自己的事业存在很多共通的地方,工作和生活是可以和谐共存的。
No matter how casual your office might be, do not get fooled into thinking you can have as much fun as you want at holiday or other office parties, dinners and events. It’s fine to loosen up and get to know your coworkers outside the office -- in fact, it’s actually great for relationship building -- but make sure you have your wits about you. There’s nothing worse than waking up the morning after an office event regretting what you did or said.
无论你的办公室氛围多么轻松,也别傻乎乎地认为可以像放假或其他聚会、聚餐那样尽情享乐。你可以放下戒备心多去了解其他办公室的同事――实际上,这对人际关系的建立十分有好处――但也别不动脑筋。最悲剧的莫过于早上醒来后,为昨天在聚会上做过的事或说过的话后悔了。
113 Lets imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
114 Just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
115 There is no such published information.
没有相关的出版资料。
116 Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。
117 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定是否有这样的`资料存在。
118 It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。
119 We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
121 Id like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
122 Id like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
123 Id like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的,
126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
131 Perhaps youve heard our products name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
132 Let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。
133 This is our most recently developed product.
这是我们最近开发的产品。
134 Wed like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
136 Im sure youll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
137 Im really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
138 I strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产品。
139 If I were you, Id choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
140 Weve already had a big demand for this product.
Come in, please.
请进。
Applicant:
Good moring, Mrs Smith.
早上好,史密斯女士。
Interviewer:
Good moring. You are Mr. Sun, aren`t you? Take a seat, please.
早上好,你是孙先生吧?请坐。
Applicant:
Yes, thank you.
是的,谢谢。
Interviewer:
I have noticed from your resume that you majored in accounting at Peking University. Will you please tell me something about your related courses?
我从你的简历中知道你是北京大学会计专业的。能告诉我你都学了哪些相关课程吗?
Applicant:
In the first academic year we learned Principles of Accounting, and in the following years we learned Cost Accounting, Commercial Accounting, Industrial Accounting, and Mangagement Accounting.
第一学年,我们学了《会计原理》,接下来的几年学了《成本会计》、《商业会计》、《工业会计》和《管理会计》。
Interviewer:
Have you taken Accounting for Decision-Making and Control?
你学过《决策与控制会计》吗?
Applicant:
No, we haven`t taken such a course, but we have taken a more specialized course for decision making, by the name of Forecasting and Decision-Making.
没有,但我们学了一门更专业的有关决策的课程,名字叫《预测与决策》。
Interviewer:
From your school report card, I can see you did well in every course. But our advertisement says we need an accountant with practical work experience.
从成绩单上可以看出你每门课程都学得很好,可我们广告上说我们需要有实际工作经验的会计师。
Applicant:
I forgot to include my experience as an accountant in my resume. In fact, I took a part-time job as an accountant at the Atlantic Trading Company during my second and third school year. I worked three evenings a week there and I did quite well. Here is the recommendation.
我忘了在个人简历里写上会计经历了。实际上,在我的第二和第三学年,我在大西洋商贸公司做过兼职会计。我每周在那里工作三个晚上,而且做得很出色。这是他们的推荐信。
Interviewer:
You can speak English fluently but I wonder if you can deal with bookkeeping and accounting in English.
你英语说得很流利,但我不知道你能否用英语记帐和清算帐目。
Applicant:
No problem. The professional English course is just English for Accounting. Moreover, as you know, the Atlantic Trading Company is a Sino-Australian joint venture. When I served part-time there, I became well acquainted with accounting operated in English
没问题,我的专业英语就是会计英语,而且,你也知道大西洋商贸公司是一家中澳合资企业。我在那里做兼职时,就已经熟练掌握用英语进行会计操作了。
Interviewer:
That sounds fine. Why did you choose to apply to our company?
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.
您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。
3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?
您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7. Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
电话用语:
8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?
**饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号了。
10. May I speak to your front office manager?
能和你们前台经理说话吗?
11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
对不起,他现在不在。
12. Would you like to leave a message?
您要留口信吗?
13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
祝贺语:
14. Congratulations!
祝贺您!
15. Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
16. Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
17. Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
18. Have a nice holiday!
假日快乐!
19. Wish you every success!
祝您成功!
答谢和答应语:
20. Thank you (very much).
谢谢您(非常感谢)。
21. Thank you for your advice (information, help)
感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
22. It’s very kind of you.
谢谢,您真客气。
23. You are welcome. Not at all. Don’t mention it.
不用谢。 不用谢。 不用谢。
24. It’s my pleasure. (With pleasure.) (My pleasure.)
非常高兴为您服务。
25. I am at your service.
乐意为您效劳。
26. Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
27. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It’s my fault.
很抱歉。 很抱歉。那是我的过错。
28. Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起,让您久等了。
29. Sorry to interrupt you.
对不起,打扰您了。
30. I’m sorry about this. I apologize for this.
对此表示抱歉。 我为此道歉。
31. That’s all right. Let’s forget it.
没关系。 算了吧。
征询语:
32. May I help you? What can I do for you? Is there anything I can do for you?
我能帮您什么吗? 我能为您干点什么? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?
33. Yes, please. Just a moment, please.
好的。 请稍等一下。
34. May I use your phone?
我能借用您的电话吗?
35. Certainly. Yes, of course.
当然可以。 当然可以。
指路用语:
36. Go upstairs/downstairs.
上楼/下楼。
37. It’s on the second (third) floor .
在二(三)楼。
38. Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?
请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?
39. This way ,please.
请这边走
40. Turn left /right.
往左转/右转。
41. It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.
在大厅靠近大门。
42. It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.
在地下室走廊尽头。
提醒用语:
43. Mind (Watch) your step.
请走好。
44. Please be careful.
请当心。
45. Please don’t leave anything behind.
请别遗忘您的东西。
46. Don’t worry.
别担心。
47. Take it easy.
放心好了。
48. Please don’t smoke here.
请不要在这边抽烟。
告别语:
49. Goodbye. See you late.
再见。 待会见。
50. Good night.
晚安。
51. See you tomorrow.
明天见。
52. Goodbye and thank you for coming.
再见,谢谢您的光临。
53. Goodbye and hope to see you again.
再见,希望再见到您。
54. Have a nice trip!
一路平安!
55. Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!
祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!
1.Modern logistics is one of the most challenging and exciting jobs in the world.
现代物流是世界上最富挑战性和最激动人心的工作,
2.Logistics is part of a supply chain.
物流是供应链的整体组成部分。
3.Logistics is anything but a newborn baby.
物流不是新鲜事。
4.Logistics is a unique global “pipeline”.
物流是独特的全球通道。
5.Logistics is related to the effective and efficient flow of materials and information.
物流所涉及的是物料和信息有效、快速的流动。
6.Logistics operation and management include packaging, warehousing, material handling, inventory control, transport, forecasting, strategic planning, customer service, etc.
物流操作和管理包括包装、仓储、物料搬运、库存控制、运输、预测、战略计划和客户服务等方面。
7.Logistics consists of warehousing, transportation, loading and unloading, handling, carrying, packaging, processing, distribution and logistics information.
物流由仓储、运输、装卸、搬运、包装、加工、配送和物流信息所组成。
8.Logistics may be divided into supply logistics, production logistics, distribution logistics, returned logistics and waste material logistics.
物流可以分成供应物流、生产物流、销售物流、回收物流和废弃物物流。
9.Logistics is now the last frontier for increasing benefits in industrial production..
物流是当今工业生产增加利润的最后领域。
10.Logistics is unique, and it never stops!
物流是独特的,它从不停止。
11.Logistics performance is happening around the globe, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week and fifty-two weeks a year.
物流运作一天24小时、一周7天、一年52星期在全球发生,
12.Logistics is concerned with getting products and services where they are needed and when they are desired.
物流所涉及的是在需要的时候和在需要的地方去的产品和服务的活动。
13.Logistics is the process of planning, implementing and controlling the efficient, effective flow and storage of goods, services and related information from the point of origin to the point of consumption for the purpose of conforming to customer requirements.
物流是计划实施和控制商品的快速、高效流动和储存,以及从源头到消费的服务和信息的全过程,以满足客户的需求。
14.Logistics is a hot topic in China。
中国掀起了物流热。
15.The overall goal of logistics is to achieve a targeted level of customer service at the lowest possible total cost.
物流的.总目标是以最低的总成本实现客户服务的目标水平。
16.It is important that persons involved in day-to-day logistics work have a basic understanding of logistics.
重要的是,从事日常物流工作的人员应对物流有个基本的了解。
17.Logistics must be managed as a core competency.
物流必须作为一个核心能力来管理。
18.Logistics competency directly depends on a firm’s strategic positioning.
物流能力是有一家公司的战略定位直接决定的。
19.Logistics service is a balance of service priority and cost.
物流服务是服务优先与成本间的平衡。
20.A lot of books on logistics, either in Chinese or in English, were published in .
出版了大量的中、英文物流书籍。
21.There is great room for logistics development in China.
在中国,物流发展有巨大的空间。
22.I wish to make logistics my lifetime career.
Good afternoon (morning),professors:
It is my great pleasure to be here. My name is mingmingzhou , graduated from Computer Science Department of Wuhan University.During my four-year study in the university as an under-graduate student, I have built up a solid foundation of professional kno Secunderabad. My hobbies are listening to music most of the time and playing badminton, indoor games such as caroms , chess etc.
My strengths are, I am optimistic in nature, and my parents. Coming to my family background house Keyes high school in the year 20, I finished bipc from srichaitanya in the year 20, i have completed B.Sc. Nursing from Yashoda institutions under NTR university in the year 20xx. The e a person at any educational level munication skills and ability to handle customers.
【职场英语词汇:订货】推荐阅读:
职场英语:进行职场薪酬谈判技巧06-17
职场英语作文07-08
职场英语,菜鸟11-21
职场英语:职场新人该避免的错误行为06-04
职场英语-初次见面01-11
职场英语主持会议口语12-10
职场英语的说话艺术01-13
职场英语范文 我的老师05-30
职场英语正能量的句子10-19
职场中最好的英语自我介绍06-09