展会接待常用英语

2024-08-26 版权声明 我要投稿

展会接待常用英语

展会接待常用英语 篇1

1.What’s the size

多大尺寸?

90X90(Ninety by ninety)

九十乘九十。

2.What’s the CMB

体积多大?

0.07M3(zero point zero seven cube meter)0.07立方米。

3.What’s the bestlast price

最低价是多少?

¥2.5(Two point five)]

两块五。

4.How many designs

有几个款式?designs.三个款式。

5.How many colors

有几种颜色?colors.Red, yellow and blue.3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。

6.How many pcs one CTN

一箱装多少件?dozen, 144pcs.12打,144件一箱。

7.When shall we deliver

什么时候交货?

8.Where shall we deliver

货送到什么地方?

9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。

酒店前台接待常用英语 篇2

(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1.May I ~

2.Could you ~

3.Would you ~ 4.Shall I ~?

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~

May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?

May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么?

2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~ Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?

Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?

Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?

3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~ Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?

Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗?

** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

When would you like to visit Foshan? 请问您想要何时参观佛山?

When would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐?

What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐?

Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络?

Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

How would you like to settle your bill? 请问您的账单如何处理?

How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票?

4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?

Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

Shall I draw you a map? 请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗?

(二)招呼语

Good morning.(用于中午以前)

Good afternoon.(用于中午至下午六点以前)

Good evening.(用于下午六点过后)

在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:

Good morning, sir.Are you checking-out? 早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?

Good afternoon, sir.Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.中午好,先生,欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆

Good evening, Ms.May I help you? 晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?

后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:

Good morning, sir.This is the Front Desk.May I help you? 早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?

(三)回答

1.一般性的回答

I see, sir.我明白了,先生。

Certainly, sir.好的,先生。

2.请对方再等一会儿

Just a moment, please.请稍等。

Thank you for waiting.您久等了,先生。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.很抱歉让您久等了。

Could you wait a little longer, please?

请您稍候好吗?

3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时

拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。

I am afraid I can’t do that.不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

Excuse me, sir.Please let me pass.不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。

4.道歉

如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”;如果是公司的错,就说:“

I am very sorry for the delay.很抱歉延误了时间

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.很抱歉造成您的不便。

I would like to apologize for the mistake.为这个错误我深致歉意。

We are sorry.”。

5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答

You are welcome.不客气。

Thank you, sir.谢谢您,先生。

Thank you very much.非常感谢您。

6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说

Here you are.您要的东西在这里。Here is your room key.这是您的房间钥匙。

Here it is.这是您的东西。

7. 当客人准备离开时,可以说: Have a nice day.祝您有美好的一天。

Please enjoy your stay 祝您住宿愉快。

We hope to see you again soon.希望不久能再次见到您。

Thank you for staying with us.谢谢光临。

8.当客人的英语难以理解时

面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。Pardon? 对不起?

Pardon me? 对不起?

I beg your pardon? 对不起请再说一遍好吗?

Could you repeat that, please?

请您重复一遍好吗?

若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如: Excuse me, sir.Do you mean you lost your room key? 不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?

电话英语的应对

1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如: “Hello, this is Information Desk.” 您好,这里是问询处。

“Information Desk speaking.May I help you?” 问询处,请问您要服务吗?

2.打错电话时

如果是外线打错时,可以回答:

I am afraid you have the wrong number.不好意思,您打错电话了。

This is the FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel, 这里是佛山电子宾馆.如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:

This is Room Reservations.I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。

3.当负责的工作人员不在时

I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment.He should be back around 5 p.m.不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。

I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line.Could you hold the line, please? 不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?

I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.他回来时,我会请他回电。

May I have your name and phone number, please? 请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?

4.当会话结束时

结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:

Thank you for calling.感谢您的来电。

You are welcome, sir.先生,不客气。

We look forward to hearing from you.我们静候您的佳音。

Please contact me if you have any further questions.如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。

三.柜台服务

B=行李服务员(Bellman)C=服务员(Clerk)H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)BC=领班(Bell Captain)G=客人(Guest)

To the Front Desk.带客人到柜台

B: Good evening, Ms.Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.小姐,晚安。欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆。

G: Thank you.谢谢你。

B: How many pieces of luggage do you have? 请问您有多少件行李?

G: Just this three.只有这3件。

B: Two suitcases and one bag.Is that right? 2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?

G: Yes.That’s all.对,就这些了。

B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk.This way, please.I’ll put your bags by the post over there.我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。

G: I see, thanks.我知道了,谢谢。

B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。

G: OK.Fine.好极了。

B: Please enjoy your stay.祝您住宿愉快。

HR外宾接待常用语 篇3

早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

How do you do ?您好!(初次见面)

Glad to meet you.很高兴见到您。

How are you?您好吗?

Fine, thanks.And you ?很好,谢谢。您好吗?

Welcome to our hotel(restaurant, shop).欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。

Have a good time!

祝您过得愉快!

Sorry, he is not in at the moment.对不起,他现在不在。

Would you like to leave a message?

您要留口信吗?

I’m sorry, I beg your pardon, please?

对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?

英语交流用语•祝贺用语

Congratulations!祝贺您!

Happy birthday!生日快乐!

Happy new year!新年快乐!

Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!

Have a nice holiday!假日快乐

Wish you success!祝您成功!

答谢和答应语:

Thank you(very much).谢谢您(非常感谢)。

Thank you for your advice(information, help)感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。It’s very kind of you.您真客气。

You are welcome.不用谢。

Not at all.不用谢。

Don‘t mention it.不用谢。

It’s my pleasure.非常高兴为您服务。

(With pleasure.)(My pleasure.)

I am at your service.乐意为您效劳。

Thank you for staying in our hotel.感谢您在我们酒店下榻。

Sorry to have kept you waiting.对不起,让您久等了。

Sorry to interrupt you.对不起,打扰您了。

英语交流用语•征询和指路用语

Can(May)I help you?我能帮您什么吗?

Yes, please.好的。

What can I do for you.我能为您干点什么?

Is there anything I can do for you?有什么能为您效劳的?

Just a moment, please.请稍等一下。

May I use your phone? 我能借用您的电话吗?

Certainly.当然可以。Yes, of course.Go upstairs/downstairs.上楼/下楼。

It’s on the second(third)floor.在二

(三)楼。

Excuse me.对不起。

Where is the washroom(restroom, elevator)?请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?This way, please.请这边走

6:30 p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.晚餐6点半到8点半。

Here is the bill.Please sign it.这是您的账单,请签字。

店英语交流用语•销售用语

1、What kind of rooms(foods)would you like to have?

您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?

2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。

3、We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent)discount.我们给您九折优惠。

4、We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.我们给陪同提供免费早餐。

5、We accept your terms.我们接受您的条件。

6、May I introduce myself?

让我介绍我自己。

7、May I present you a litter souvenir?

请接受我们的一点小纪念品。

8、Let’s drink to our friendship!

为我们的友谊干杯!

9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!

建议为在座客人的健康干杯!

10、Cheers!(Bottoms!)

干杯!

11、How do you like Chinese food?

您喜欢中国菜吗?

12、What do you think of our service?

您对我们的服务有什么意见?

13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。

14、I‘m afraid it‘s against the hotel‘s regulations.这是违反饭店规章制度的。

15、In our hotel we don‘t accept tips.我们饭店是不收小费的。

It‘s our pleasure to serve our guests well.我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。

Thank you all the same.然而,还是要谢谢您。

16、I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.您必须赔偿。

17、Thank you for telling us about it.谢谢您告诉我们

I‘ll look into the mater right away.我马上去处理这件事情。

18、I assure you it wont happen again.我保证此类事情不会再发生。

19、Please don’t worry, sir(madam)

先生(夫人),请不必担心。

I will send someone up to your room right away.我马上派人到你的房间去。

20、I can‘t guarantee anything, but I’ll try my best.我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。

21、What can I show you.您要买什么?

22、How do you like this fashion(color, size, design)?

您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?

23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。

Please try us again tomorrow.请明天再来看看。

24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five)Yuan.共计175元。

You may pay in cash or with credit card.您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。

25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.您真会买东西,眼力真好。

馆英语•预订房间

1.I’d like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。

2.What’s the price difference?

两种房间的价格有什么不同?

3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a ear

view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。

4.I think I‘ll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。

5.How long will you be staying?

您打算住多久?

6.We‘ll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。

7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。

8.I‘d like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October to the morning of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。

9.We do have a single room available for those dates.我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。

10.What is the rate, please?

请问房费多少?

11.The current rate is $ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。

12.What services come with that?

这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

13.That sounds not bad at all.I‘ll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。

14.By the way, I‘d like a quiet room away from the street if the is

possible.顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间

8.I want a double room with a bath.我要一间有浴室的双人房。

29.How much a day do you charge?

每天收费多少?

30.It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service

harge.一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。

31.It‘s quite reasonable.收费十分合理。

32.How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?

您准备住多久?

33.Have you got through with the check-in procedure?

你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?

34.Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?

我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗? 他将于明天早上到达上海。

35.Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance or him.请填好并预付一百元钱。

36.This is a receipt for paying in advance.Please keep it.这是预付款收据,请收好。

37.Have you any vacant(spare)room in the hotel?

旅馆里有空余房间吗?

38.Sorry, we have no vacant(spare)room for you.But I can recommend ou to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。

39.Good afternoon, my room number is 321.Any mail for me?

下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?

40.Yes.You have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left y a lady before one hour.有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。

41.I‘ll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.我要寄一封航空信到美国。

42.How much do I have to pay for you?

我要付多少钱?

43.A letter generally mails to America-Europe-Africa by airmail.First 0

grams is 20 yuan.通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。

Words and Expressions

heating fee 供暖费

exclude vt.把„„排除在外

reasonable a.价钱公道的,不贵的fortnight n.十四日,两星期

procedure n.过程,步骤,程序

check-in procedure 住宿登记手续

registration n.登记,注册

deluxe suites 豪华套房

宾馆英语•在接待处(2)

44.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。

45.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for

ou?

请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?

46.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?

“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?

47.I‘ll put in the room number for you later on.过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。

48.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.您忘了填写离店日期了。

49.And here is your key, Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420.给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。

50.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is $90.房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。

51.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.请务必随时带着它。

52.My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。

53.I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。

54.I‘ll take a look at the hotel‘s booking situation.我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。

55.I‘m glad that we‘ll be able to accept your extension re-quest.很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。

56.But I‘m afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。

57.We have already let your room to another gentleman.我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。

展会英语 篇4

4.The price is FOB 10.27.We may give you 2% discount if you order full container quantity;这个产品价格是FOB 10.27,如果你买整柜的话,我们可以再优惠2个点

6.Ok, I will consider your price after I back to office and I shall keep you informed by email 好的,我回去可以同公司商量下再考虑你的价格,我会发邮件和你保持联系

英语展会邀请函 篇5

This is the invitation from XXCO., Ltd. We will participate in the XX Exhibition, the world’s leading global XX Convention. You and your company representatives are sincerely welcome to visit our booth. Our information about this event is as follows,

Exhibition Name

Booth number

Date

Address

Website of our company

We are specializing in producing XX parts used in the XX field. With the rich experience and professional produce, our products’ quality always meets the high standard requirements of our customers. We have learned that your company has enjoyed a great reputation in the fiber communication field for many years. We are very expecting to establish a long term and good business relationship with your company in the near future. It would be a great pleasure to meet you at the exhibition so that we can introduce our products. You may find something meeting your need.

If you have any question or enquiry, please don’t hesitate to contact me. We are looking forward to seeing you there and exchanging our opinions.

Best regard,

Signature

上一篇:我的小伙伴小学二年级作文下一篇:数学建模竞赛获奖论文